The only producer in Bulgaria and leader in South East Europe
Demax Holograms PLC has over 20 years of history and high expertise in design and implementation of holographic products and optical systems for high-end document security and brand authenticity.
The company has over 120 employees. The company‘s headquarters and production are situated in a self-owned building in Sofia on an area of over 8 000 m2., built and equipped according to the highest internationally approved security standards.
The most recent innovation in this high-tech production is an E-Beam Lithography System – the latest world achievement for creation of matrixes of top quality.
Demax-Holograms PLC has over 600 clients in Bulgaria and all over the world. We offer a wide variety of products integrated with different types of security elements of the highest standard.
In the last few years we have established our own brand “LIDOGRAM” – a technology for optical generation and synthesis of diffractive optical elements. We offer many high-resolution security features:
- Black or color nanographics
- 3D glass-relief
- Achromatic halftone image
- Flip effects
- Guilloche lines
- Latent or hidden image
We will design security features with a high level of security for your:
- ID documents;
- Documents, forms, securities manufactured under the license and constant control on site by the Ministry of Finance;
- Stock certificates, Bonds;
- Tickets and others.
- 2017 – prize for Best Originationа from IHMA for our latest development– nano-optical element „1001 Hollars“
- 2016 – Two awards from IHMA for the nano-optical element “Egyptian Fantasy” in the categories “Innovation in Holographic Technology” and “Best Origination”
- 2011 – IHMA commendation for “Best applied security product” for the development of “Car Document Authentication for Bulgaria”
- 2011 – Gold medal and diploma from the 67th International Technical Fair, Plovdiv, for the development of “Information system for management of driving licence theory tests”
- 2004 – Gold medal and diploma from the 60th International Technical Fair, Plovdiv, for “Holograms and security features for document and brand protection against forgery”