Creating solutions for our customers
Demax Graphic Arts Group has a well trained and qualified team of graphic designers and prepress specialists with an extensive experience in graphic design & processing of security and standard printing products.
We work with modern software and hardware for graphic design and prepress and we are equipped with CTF (computer-to-film) and CTP (computer-to-plate) systems providing high resolution scanning and image processing.
- Specialized software Kodak Prinergy Connect (prepress workflow);
- Specialized software Kodak InSite for customer relations;
- System for digital colour proofing Kodak Matchprint (part of Kodak Prinergy Connect Workflow), certified by FOGRA and in accordance with ISO 12647;
- Specialized software for electronic montages/layouts (Impositioning);
- Specialized software from Adobe, Quark, Corel, Microsoft, ABBYY etc.
- Specialized software for generating guilloches (rosettes, borders, backgrounds, etc.) for security documents protection;
- Use of variety of contemporary techniques for document security, such as: variable thickness of the print lines, double print line and other anti-copy features, 3D effects, pseudo-embossing, Iris printing, Optically Variable Inks (OVI), micro texts, UV curable inks, thermal and photosensitive printing inks, etc.