DIGITAL PRINTING. DOCUMENT PERSONALIZATION.
Digital printing is the fastest growing market in the contemporary printing industry worldwide – it meets increasing number of applications and is well adapted to new and fast market solutions.
Demax started with digital printing in 2001.
Company Demax DPI PLC offers to their customers flexible, innovative and cost effective solutions and full range of services – from the idea through the project to the finished product.
Demax DPI PLC operates as a complete technology line for laser digital printing within Demax Group. The facility is equipped with up-to-date production systems by world manufacturers leading in digital printing technologies such as IBM, XEROX, KONIKA-MINOLTA, HP and some of the latest enveloping systems by KERN and PITNEY BOWES.
- Business Correspondence Processing – Ddirect Mailing.
Cost effective industrial solutions for projects in various volumes and complexity:
data processing, digital printing, paper finishing and enveloping of high volumes of business correspondence and delivery to a distributor.
- Personalized Document Generating. End-to-end solutions for document developing, design, personalization and distribution.
- Databases – processing, archiving, maintenance.
- Web-applications, e-documents, including on-line e-statements, ERP systems, DMS, etc.
- Variety of documents, including series with security features for document protection;
- Business correspondence - paper based statements;
- Variety of materials printed in average and small volumes, “on demand” printing of books, catalogues, reports, reports, presentations, special materials.
- Tickets, talons, vouchers;
- Invoices and other multi-sheet documents printed on carbonless papers;
- Self-adhesive marking labels for various stuff;
- Advertising materials printed on colored paper and board substrates.
Demax DPI PLC provides Demax Security Printing Division with monochrome and color digital printing and document personalization.
You will find more information about Demax Security Printing
and all our production lines under Section “Activities”