Our achievements in facts and figures from the last year
We are not boasting because the figures behind our success speak for it. Numerous customers rely on our expertise and experience, a corporate structure and first-rate technology equipment that enable us to find effective, fast and cost-efficient solutions tailored to their specific needs and requirements.
WE KEEP ON GROWING AND DEVELOPING
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO/IEC 20000-1
- ISO/IEC 27001
- ISO 14298
- WLA Security Control Standard
- International Hologram Manufacturers Association (IHMA)
- World Lottery Association (WLA)
- Printing Industry Union of Bulgaria, which is a member of the European Federation for Print and Digital Communication INTERGRAF
- Confederation of the Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (KRIB)
- The UN‘s Global Compact in support of the sustainable growth, corporate and personal responsibility
- 2017 – “Best Holographic Matrix” from IHMA for our latest development – the nano-optical element “1001 Hollars”
- 2016 – Two awards from IHMA for the nano-optical element “Egyptian fantasy” – in the categories “Innovations in Holographic Technology” and “Best Holographic Matrix”
- 2015 – Award by Forbes Bulgaria in category “Best Start-up Business”
- 2014 – The American SESAMES Award from CARTES Secure Connections America, Las Vegas, USA, for Card Manufacturing innovation in category “Card Manufacturing” for SkimProt anti-skimming multilayer protective label
- 2011 – IHMA commendation for “Best applied security product” for the development of “Car Document Authentication for Bulgaria”
- 2011 – Gold medal and diploma from the 67th International Technical Fair, Plovdiv, for the development of “Information system for management of driving licence theory tests”
- 2004 – Gold medal and diploma from the 60th International Technical Fair, Plovdiv, for “Holograms and security features for document and brand protection against forgery”
QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT
The health and safety of our employees and protection of the environment are essential for us. Demax Group has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of ISO 14001.
The emission of harmful substances in our production has been minimised through the usage of advanced technologies and up-to-date equipment. Demax uses recycled materials as well as energy recuperating system.
Among our values is the belief that everyone should contribute to sustainability by asserting his position as a responsible corporate citizen, who:
- Applies the best practices in production;
- Provides healthy and safe working conditions;
- Develops the business with care for the nature;
- Actively partners with various stakeholders;
- Invests in the development of human potential.
Demax PLC participates in numerous social initiatives not only within the corporate group itself but in partnership with national and international organizations such as Red Cross, UNICEF and the Bulgarian Christmas campaigns. We support various individual church and orphanage charity campaigns around the country.